Announcement: All Pledge Membership auto-renew subscriptions cancelled

Gordon

So now, with auto-pay cancelled, (sorry to see that option disappear, but I understand), what is the correct, or preferred method of supporting the Engraver's Cafe' ?

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
You need to treat pledges like dues to an organization. Set a date when they are due, send out a notice via the forum, and have everyone pay via PayPal within a given time period, say 1 month so you don't get overwhelmed. You might have to grandfather a couple of people in for their unexpired terms.

JMiller

Elite Cafe Member
So now, with auto-pay cancelled, (sorry to see that option disappear, but I understand), what is the correct, or preferred method of supporting the Engraver's Cafe' ?

Click on your avatar in the upper right hand corner go to Account upgrades decide which pledge membership you want to purchase and it will take you to PayPal where you can sign in and complete your purchase.
I use my joined date as my renew date, it’s by your avatar when you post, an easy reminder... or just click on your avatar if don’t post too often.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member

Same method, Gordon. It just no longer auto renews.
Many thanks for your support.