Atlanta Blade Show

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Blade Show Atlanta GA who is all going to attend? Looking forward to attending. Had a wonderful time last year meeting all the talented knife makers, engravers, and schrimshanters. Keep up the good work everyone.

Yours truly,
JJ Roberts
Manassas, VA

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
hi don .. i will be there , I will be at Robert Eggerlings table and I am looking forward to seeing all of you guys again and going to dinner .. see you there .. ron p.

hi JJ. looking forward to seeing you again, be sure to stop by Robert Eggerlings table and say hello .. ron p.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hope to see you there J.J., and you other guys too. I'll be at the GRS booth............Ron S

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
Ray Phillips of Ngraver Company and I will be there.
Just visiting and looking at all the beautiful things, both knives and ladies.
Looking forward to meeting a lot of old and new Cafe friends there.
John B.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Looking forward to meeting a lot of old and new Cafe friends there.
John B.

Be sure to wear your Cafe pins and get free beer!
Sorry we won't be there, but we'll see some of you at Scott's shortly thereafter.
Sam & Abigail

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Well Sam,......... I was supposed to get one of those (cafe pins), but it hasn't arrived yet. Oh man!,......... would really like to get to Scott's, I am just afraid that the Knife show arrangements and such wouldn't allow it. Have to take care of business first. I know you guys are going to have a great time and I will be sorry to miss it I know...... Hit some licks for me Sam and Abby!!!..............Always enjoy listening to you guys........Ron S

Sam

Staff member
Ron: Email me your address and I'll get a pin off to you.
Sorry you can't make the shindig at Scott's, but there's always Grandmasters this fall. We'll dang sure do it there. / Sam

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'll be there as a spectator. I'd like to know if anyone knows where I could get vendor floor layout so I could see where everybody will be. If someone could scan it and email me a copy that would be nice. I can't find anything on the web.
Sam should the beer bill be sent to you. I think it would be easier if you would just post your credit card number for us. Just trying to make things easier for you.
Mike

Sam

Staff member
Mike: I don't have my wallet handy, so just put the beer on your card and Abigail will send you a check. / Sam

TallGary

:::Pledge Member:::
Mike

Follow the link to the floor plan:
http://www.collect.com/pdfs/editorial/shows/BSfloorplan2007.pdf

List of exhibitors is here:
http://www.collect.com/pdfs/editorial/shows/bsicfexlist07.pdf

All the show links are accessible here:
http://www.blademag.com/Default.aspx?tabid=2082

I have business in Jacksonville, FL and Brunswick, GA earlier in the week -- trying to arrange travel so that I will be "forced" to wander through Atlanta late in the week.

NAWCC is in Chattanooga the same weekend -- what to do-- what to do:rolleyes:

Gary

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I might have to take a gander at the NAWCC show. I wish I had a mess of these 8 day Aircraft clocks ready to go so I could sell some of this stuff.:cool:
Is it just SAT/SUN? If so you'd better go on Saturday as those guys routiely pack up on Sunday far too soon. If they aren't selling as fast as they would like they just pack up and go home before half the days is through, which is why I stopped going to the marts. If you buy a table, there is no requirement for you to stay till the show closes...

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
HA HA Sam
You must think I'm just a dumb Yankee. I'll pay for it with cash so I don't have to pay interest and then Abigail can send me a check. The south still thinks they can get over on us Northerners.
Mike