Andrew

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
LOL! That's a hoot! Andrew, you are TOO much! Wait'll Abigail sees this :D

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Andrew,
Do you EVER sleep??? Work, engraving, doing the Engraver Magazine and then find the time to do this?
Cool!!!

Abigail

Administrator
That has to be the most beautiful scrollwork I have ever seen. I just can't stop looking at it. It has a "warm and fuzzy" feel to the whole piece and is just bursting with character. ;)
You are great Andrew!
Cheers,
Abigail:)

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
That one you have to engrave. As a matter of fact I think it should be a engraving challenge contest.
That is great Andrew. LOL
Jim

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
It would take a real master of bulino to correctly capture the brilliant shine on my head.

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Daily Inspiration

Andrew,
On the wall behind my desk I have some photos, (my son and I, my granddaughter) mementos and inspirational quotes that are of significance. Such as “I can only please on person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn’t look good either.â€￾ There is a photo of a fox standing in a pack of fox hounds with the quote under it that says “When you are in DEEP Trouble look straight ahead, keep your mouth shut, and say nothing.â€￾ And just under that is my new picture to look deep into when the day has become so trying that I need a moment to collect myself and regain the composure that I need in my bread and butter job. I would like to thank you and Sam for providing this new meditative wonder for me.

Sandy

Attachments

• wallSam small.JPG
    wallSam small.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 103
  • WallSam2 small.JPG
    WallSam2 small.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 124

quickcut07

Elite Cafe Member
If I didn't know you were so busy doing all you do I'd have to say you got to much time on your hands. Beautiful work. Loved Mr. Potato Head and banjo pickin Sam is pretty cool.
Is there more hours in the day down under.

Andrew Biggs

Thanks for that.................it's fun what you can come up with by just doodling in front of the TV. I was watching "Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares USA" at the time. :D :D :D

Cheers
Andrew