Announcement: Book: Good news, bad news

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I have good news and bad news!

The good news is the first printing has been shipped and will arrive on Friday! The bad news is I'm leaving the day before (Thurs) for Australia and will be gone until Sept 1 so I can't ship until I return.

If you wish to preorder you can, but please understand that the supply is limited and I can't ship until after I return September 1. There may be delays if it sells out, but more will be coming as quickly as I can get them printed and delivered.

You can preorder from my site https://www.engraving-videos.com/dvd_catalog.html
GRS will be stocking my book and should have stock by the second week of September. They will accept orders by phone after they have them in stock. They'll not be on their website until its next update.

FEGA will also have stock about the second week of September.

Thanks for your interest! book-cover-sm.jpg

Last edited:

RDP

Elite Cafe Member
Have a nice safe trip here and Welcome Mate!!, wish I could meet you In Sydney but unfortunately is not possible for me, enjoy your stay,
I put my order in,
thanks.
Richard.

Reactions: Sam

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
ordered mine last night..........Great trip Sam, hope you'll enjoy.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Thank you all for your orders! My first shipment sold out in minutes but I have more on order that'll be here waiting for me when I return. Thank you so much for your support :)

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you all for your orders! My first shipment sold out in minutes but I have more on order that'll be here waiting for me when I return. Thank you so much for your support :)

so you're not just the Bergling of our time, but the Garth Brooks of the engraving world!

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I received the same notice last night.............a big thanks Sam, hope your stay downunder was enjoyable.

Memorymaker

Elite Cafe Member
I got a notice that a label was made on the 3rd but it does not show that it was shipped. Have they actually reached the PO

Latest posts

Sponsors