Cafe Photo Gallery helper wanted

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
The Cafe has a nice photo gallery, but unfortunately many excellent photos of members' engravings never make it there. I realize it requires uploading twice and this takes time, and the down side is that once a thread sinks away, the beautiful photo of the engraving goes with it, rarely to be seen again. Now that is a shame.

What I'd like is an active Cafe member volunteer to upload photos to the Gallery. It's not a hard job, but I need someone who has the time to stay on top of it and be sure the excellent photos posted in threads in our main forum are uploaded to the Photo Gallery. Please send me an email if you have time to devote to this project. No PM's please...my PM box stays full most of the time.

Thanks! / ~Sam

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
volunteer

hi, sam: sent you a message another way. don't know if you got it. have time to do this. will need to be instructed as to what to do, & how it's done. monk45@verizon.net

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Monk!

Just wanted to say you're doing a great job grabbing things over to the Gallery.

When I look from here at work I'm behind a Firewall-of-Idiocy and can't see some pictures (basically anything hosted on a photo sharing site like Flikr). The Gallery, however, comes through nice and clear.

Man is that place an inspiration!

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Monk's doing a great job with our gallery! He's adding a lot of photos which may have been long forgotten. Thank you monk!!! / Sam

Andrew Biggs

Hey Monk

Welcome aboard as a forum helper beavering away in the background sorting out the photos. Many hands make light work.....your doing a great job....thank you for doing that, really appreciate it. :)

Cheers
Andrew

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hello and welcome! I must have driven right by your house last week on my way back from Emporia. Next time I'm by we'll have to do a Cafe Lunch! Thanks for the help. TIRA