Announcement: Casting of Plate from Bulino DVD

Christian DeCamillis

Elite Cafe Member
This plate is now available throught GRS. It can be purchased seperatly or with DVD and cmax graver. It's on there website now. The DVD's are being shipped now as well. This casting is for study with the DVD it has elements of the various subjects covered. This allows for visual study so one can see actual depth and size of cuts etc... The casting was done under vacum, which makes it free of air bubbles that can impeed study of the engraving. Thanks Chris

Attachments

• DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 282

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
hi Chris .. i am looking forward to getting mine , i need to get educated on belino since i have customers requesting it now ..i will probably order it at the Blade show ron p

JIA

Elite Cafe Member
I will be ordering mine tomorrow!! I'm going to try to be in the class on the 8/31 for the Combination Course for Bench Jewelers.

CHeers :beerchug: and thanks for the educational CD.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I'll definitely get one of those castings when I'm in Emporia this month. That is freakin' beautiful work, Chris.

Christian DeCamillis

Elite Cafe Member
Sam, Thanks so much for the complement. I noticed something about the picture. If you click on it and then it will show without the frame, then click again and it will zoom it more and show at its ac tual size. This will make it much clearer. Chris

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That is beautiful work Chris. I'd like to get one of those. I'm still waiting to get some from Ron Smith, I haven't sent him any money yet but I'm going to.

Dwayne

Latest posts

Sponsors