Chinese Engraver Problems

Steam Nut

Thread starter #1
A couple of months ago I purchased an engraver machine from China, not expensive ones like £1000 but about £400.
So on getting it the first thing I noticed was ‘No instruction’ although I figured maybe you don’t need one. So, I modified my compressor and that works fine. Then I plugged all of the airlines into the labelled sockets including the two hand pieces. And the foot pedal.
I switched the compressor on - then the engraver, NOTHING! The rotating thing is rotating and I tried turning the controls fully clockwise, still nothing. There’s no air going to the foot pedal. I don’t know whether you are conversant with my model the number on eBay is HH-G01 Called Graver Max
Regards
Bob

I have had to resort to a Chinese copy as well. Mine had issues with power to the hand piece. I removed the cover and found one of the internal hoses had become kinked. I cut about three quarters of an inch off the hose and re-routed it and that part now works fine. The issue left is in the foot control which seems to want to be either full on or off and no in between. I have an idea on how to make it work to my satisfaction and I'll try to post that as soon as I get it done.

Latest posts

Sponsors