Coming soon!

RDP

Elite Cafe Member
View attachment 43648

I'm happy to announce that my new book of ornamental designs is about to be released.

Contains over 300 designs that purchasers can use for their personal or professional work. [/QUOTE
View attachment 43648

I'm happy to announce that my new book of ornamental designs is about to be released.

Contains over 300 designs that purchasers can use for their personal or professional work. Many hundreds of hours of labor over an 11 year span creating these images.

Details coming soon so stay tuned.

For us less artistic wannabe engravers, once I buy this book, these images are copyright free?, to use for my engravings? for pleasure or profit?
and would the leaf script alphabet be included in it,
thanks Sam,
Richard.

Richard

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Sam please let me know when it's available, I enjoy your cd's also by the way. My ex son-inlaw will like too.........he does tat's Rob

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I didn't see an answer on the pre-order post Sam.............sup?

Brian Hochstrat

Elite Cafe Member
Now you can say you wrote the book on ornamental design :)
With your decades of study and application I am sure there will be a wealth of knowledge inside. I'll certainly be obtaining a copy to add to my library.

Reactions: Sam

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I didn't see an answer on the pre-order post Sam.............sup?

Shipping after September 1. The fist batch sold out quickly and more are on order. I will be shipping when I get back to the states and quickly as my inventory gets replenished. Thanks much for your patience with delivery :)

Latest posts

Sponsors