Compiling an archive of photos and written records of the work of John E. Warren

I'm back to working on the archive of photo and written records of my Grandfather's work, so I'll be posting on this forum again. I'm gathering whatever records, stories, and photographs I can. I'm consolidating the work records I have into a spreadsheet I can sort, search, and update more easily. Any owners of guns my grandfather engraved who are interested in information about when he did the engraving and what other work he might have done, feel free to contact me via this forum, or send email to "williamgaylord@bellsouth.net". I plan to use the archive to publish a book on my grandfathers work.

Important: I have a very strict policy of keeping owner's personal information strictly private, and would not use such information in the book, nor would I share it with anyone without the express permission of that owner. If you are not an owner, but know one, please have them contact me via the email address noted above, rather than posting their contact information on this forum! Thanks!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i'm not trying to increase crb's workload, but roger bleile may be able to direct you to the information you seek. mr bleile is surely an authority on engraving history, as well as the individuals who did the various works.

Accumulator

I'm back to working on the archive of photo and written records of my Grandfather's work, so I'll be posting on this forum again. I'm gathering whatever records, stories, and photographs I can. I'm consolidating the work records I have into a spreadsheet I can sort, search, and update more easily. Any owners of guns my grandfather engraved who are interested in information about when he did the engraving and what other work he might have done, feel free to contact me via this forum, or send email to "williamgaylord@bellsouth.net". I plan to use the archive to publish a book on my grandfathers work.

Important: I have a very strict policy of keeping owner's personal information strictly private, and would not use such information in the book, nor would I share it with anyone without the express permission of that owner. If you are not an owner, but know one, please have them contact me via the email address noted above, rather than posting their contact information on this forum! Thanks!
Ck Inbox please

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I had a friend here in Centerville Virginia who had a engraved Marlin by John E. Warren but he passed away in May Tom Wolfinger was his name his father worked for Winchester as a salesman. J.J.

Latest posts

Sponsors