countdown to three MILLION page views

Gargoyle

Official Cafe Stone Carver
Sam, It Must Get Pretty Boring Doing All That Counting !
But Sam is smart, he took the short cut- he went to User Control Panel (User CP), edit options, and changed "number of posts to show per page" from the default 20 up to 40. That way he can get through all the threads and count everything in half the time.*

Problem is, when Abigail calls him to dinner, he gets confused and loses count, and then he has to start all over again.

* actually I'm posting this to let people know that you can customize your display here, make it more user friendly. Explore the User CP!

nicglass1

this forum is probably the greatest thing i have ever found on the internet. the help that i have recieved and the things that i have learned by reading the threads around here have helped me greatly along the path to becoming an engraver. i never would have thought that i could find a place where the best engravers in the world came together and freely shared the things that they have learned through many many years of experience. i love this place, there isn't a day that goes by (that i am around a computer) that i do not log onto this forum. i can get professional help with any questions that i may have from people who are willing to help becuase they want to help and further the art of engraving, and not just becuase i am paying them to help me. so thank you sam and everyone else.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I made the Engravers Cafe my home page a few weeks ago and don't go a day without checking in a few times. Thanks to Sam for your vision and all the others who contribute so generously here!

Roger

Santo

Elite Cafe Member
It's been a great ride!!! Thanks Sam and Abigail -- My only regret is that I didn't discover engraving sooner in my life. Alas -- the best laid plans of mice and men. . . . I am grateful for discovering it now and for this forum and everyone on it!!!

Santo

Steve Adams

Elite Cafe Member
If you had a nickel for every view, now there is a thought. I learn something every time I visit.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Sam...Congratulations on a very well organized and successful Engraver's forum. It is very exciting for me to see the new talent that is out there today. I also would like to give credit to Abagail, Andrew, Tira, and Monk for their contributions. I do thoroughly enjoy this forum, and all the contributors. Keep up the good work.
JJ Roberts

Latest posts

Sponsors