Announcement: English scroll for your help...^^

highveldt

Elite Cafe Member
I thought that there was something wrong with my computer software, but now I know that others cannot see the photos as well. I thought maybe the photos and "write up" had been pulled over to the Archives section, and that was the reason that I can not see it on this post. However, I cannot find it in the Archives.

I really would like to see the authors style of small English scroll versus the traditional original real small English scroll as taught and illustrated in Marcus Hunt's video on the subject.

In the meanwhile here is a link to the excellent work of Brad Tallet's version of English scroll (rose and scroll) on a Westley Richards bolt action rifle. As you will see Brad's version is just a bit different than Marcus Hunt's version. Wow, what beautiful work you have done Brad. https://www.theexplora.com/

Last edited:

T.G.III

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Some pictures may not have survived forum changeovers to new hosting software, others may have been hosted on off site photo hosting sites that changed up or eliminated their free viewing options, and still others may have been removed by the poster (back when that was still an option) to preserve or maintain the integrity of their work, hard to say really.

I've literally spent countless hours searching this forum, starting at page 962 and clicking every page looking for useful tips tricks and wisdom. Anymore late at night, it's pick a random number and start opening threads, many have pictures still attached, many do not, just a roll of the dice.......

pierre

Elite Cafe Member
here are some examples of "continental" scrollwork

Attachments

• Copie de P1040145.jpeg
    Copie de P1040145.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 133.jpeg
    133.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 89
  • P1020598.jpeg
    P1020598.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Numériser 4.jpeg
    Numériser 4.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 103
  • Numériser 5.jpeg
    Numériser 5.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 96

Daniel29

Wow, Pierre! Thank you for those images! Are there more images from the "Copie de P1040145.." Gun.

Are the bookpages some of your personal notes or is this from an official book?

Latest posts

Sponsors