Question: Engravers Cafe vs Engraving Bench - Hand Engraving Tips & Techniques

Chujybear

Elite Cafe Member
Forum over Facebook 1oo percent... i am not interested in broadcasting the conversations on here to all the folk i know.. for that matter, i don't log on to Fb lest i hear what else might be being broadcast.. this curated space is what i like.. haven't had much to offer lately because I've been making a movie these last few years,,.. but have faithfully read through all that time.. doing a bit of engraving these days.. but a few wood projects to deal with first.

sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Everyone has Facebook on their mobile phone and they're there anyway yakking with friends and family, so it's a seamless experience to check the engraving groups, photography groups, or the tidily wink collectors group.

For information archiving and retrieval, the internet forum is the gold standard.

sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Then there's Instagram photo hosting. It's not a discussion forum per se, but it's very powerful. There's no place for archiving information, but it has enabled artists in remote corners of the globe to attain celebrity status by having a place to show the world what they can do, all from the convenience of their mobile phone.

Welcome to the future, folks.

Sponsors