Father, Son & Daughter Bonding?

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sometimes you pretty much eat sleep and drink your work. The only place the kids can communicate to me is at my bench, with engravings. In the one engraving my daughters telling me she bought a new dress and is going to a dance. The other my son is tells me he's going on a pilgrimage in the mountains of China for a few years.

Just kidding. The copper plate my daughter Mary who is 13 years old did a while back while board at dads store.
My son Michael 17 years old likes to scuff out a hobo nickel once and while.

Attachments

• mary rose.jpg
    mary rose.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 226
  • mikies hobo.jpg
    mikies hobo.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 201

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Mike: Thanks for posting your kid's engraving! That's very cool. I hope they continue with the art. With you to teach them, they'll have a great opportunity to learn. / ~Sam

Mike Bissell

Elite Cafe Member
Mike, both of your kids display some real talent. I don't think many 13 year old kids would of thought to add a reverse image in the mirror. Your teaching them well.

Mike

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you Sam And Mike for your kind words. Children's attention spans are not very long. Now if I could get them to sit through your sharpening video Sam, that would save me some time when their done pounding the crap out of my gravers:)
Mike