FEGA 2020 are you going?

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I'll be with GRS. Please stop by and say hello!

Who else is going?

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam You do know the meeting is at the end of February this year not January. We and the Antique Arms Show was bumped back a month due to the hotel needed more room for the Concrete Convention which I hear pretty much takes over Vegas in January. Hopefully I will be there

Reactions: Sam

Sam

Staff member
Sam You do know the meeting is at the end of February this year not January. We and the Antique Arms Show was bumped back a month due to the hotel needed more room for the Concrete Convention which I hear pretty much takes over Vegas in January. Hopefully I will be there

Concrete convention?! I'm cancelling FEGA and going there! I'll bet they're a bunch of party animals!

Adder

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you Fancygun. Never been "overthere" before, so now that our children have grown up, we have been able to afford to travel across the Atlantic to see just a tiny bit of your country. I am just a total newbee and hobbyengraver, so I can hardly contribute anything new, but look forward to meet, maybe making new friends, get inspiration and not least seeing amazing engravings with my own eyes, not just photographs from the internet or books.

Jørn-Ove

Fred Bowen

Elite Cafe Member
Anyone know if this one month change is permanent? Judy & I celebrate our anniversary in Key West the end of February (29th) so, once again, I won't be there.

Reactions: Sam

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This will be the first time I will not attend since I started engraving over a decade ago. Unfortunately, I have other commitments that same week that cannot be changed. I'm going to miss all you guys and gals. I hope the show is a great success. Have fun and imbibe an adult beverage for me.

Sam

Staff member
This will be the first time I will not attend since I started engraving over a decade ago. Unfortunately, I have other commitments that same week that cannot be changed. I'm going to miss all you guys and gals. I hope the show is a great success. Have fun and imbibe an adult beverage for me.

What?! Might as well cancel the whole show then. Won't be the same without you Mark!

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wanted to go but I'm having total knee replacement surgery February 3rd.

Adder

Elite Cafe Member
Maybe a silly question, but is there some sort of "dress code" at the banquet? My wife asking.......and I don`t know the answer on that question either :oops::rolleyes:

Sponsors