FEGA master's certificates are shipping

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
fega_certificate_framed.jpg

The new Masters certificates are shipping, and here's mine fresh from the fame shop.

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
They are printed with a high end art process (glicée) and calligrapher Dan Mooney does the gold work and each person's name by hand.

It reminds me of Medieval illuminated books. Perhaps the nicest looking certificate I've ever seen!

Andrew Biggs

Perfect framing, Sam

Looks fantastic!!!

Yes, it is very much styled like the medieval illuminated books and documents. Dan Mooney has created a miniature work of art incorporating all the FEGA symbolism. The new FEGA Masters coat of arms, the FEGA logo and the FME hallmark (next to the F in Firearms) plus the acanthus leaf and gold inlay (illumination). All symbols of our craft.

These certificates will take several months to complete for the existing Masters. New Masters at the show will receive a quick photocopied certificate on the day along with the new hallmark stamp.......... and Dan will send them a proper illuminated certificate a few weeks later for framing.

This year, in celebration of 30 years of the Professional, Certified Professional and Master Engraver program, all existing FEGA Masters will receive 3 packages. Authenticity certificates to fill out and give to clients. The hallmark stamp to use with their work and the actual FME certificate that Sam has posted.

Cheers
Andrew

kuzcokelly

That is beautifully done and most certainly more than deserved! I've never seen an unimpressive piece of work Mr. Alfano has put his touch to. Congratulations o the newer print. Looks like the Master was bestowed in 1986 if I'm not mistaken. You my friend are an incredible artist indeed

Latest posts

Sponsors