FEGA Reno Show and Meeting

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The FEGA Reno show and Meeting is getting closer! Things are shaping up well and it looks like it will be another great one! For those of you attending without a table, we could use your help. We need people to help out during the show and banquet/auction. We need people to help man the FEGA table as well as helping with auction items. NO EXPERIENCE needed!!! :)
Please contact me at fega@fega.com or leave a post if you would like to give a hand.
Thanks,
Rex

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Rex: I'd be glad to help, but I'm much better at barking out orders than doing any of the actual work. I'm a sensitive artist and work stifles my creativity.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey... Let him "think" he is a boss......
Of course I could just give Sam the orders to shout out and I don't look bad.

Andrew Biggs

What we need to do is to establish a clear chain of command

Rex stands on the quater deck, hands behind his back, quietley issuing orders and saying "if you please Mr Alfano, make it so"

Sam then shouts and barks the orders to the Seargent at Arms. (This is done in such away so as not to disturb his inner creative self)

Marty then gets his length of rope with a knot in the end and starts dishing out the odd bit of "encouragement" and motivates us to work harder.

We all knuckle our foreheads saying "aye aye your holy baldness" whilst secretley planning how to overthrow the current regime.

Should be a great weekend :D :D :D

Cheers
Andrew

Andrew Biggs

Hey Sam

Yip, just like Hornblower..............we could even have the occasional flogging just to liven things up a bit and keep everyone in line :D

It sure is going to be a good show. I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again and Mary is looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers
Andrew

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Kevin, you may have a big job just keeping Andrew and Marty and me in line...
Mike... Thanks. I have you on the list. We'll try to keep Marty from whipping you too much!

Mike Bissell

Elite Cafe Member
Marty - Since you retired from teaching you may have let your flogging talents slide a little. Maybe Tira could give you a quick refresher on the art of flogging. She is good at cracking the whip.

Mike

Sponsors