Announcement: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Please cancel any recurring PayPal Pledge Memberships you do not wish to make. Filing a PayPal complaint is completely unnecessary. Just email me.

I have said on many occasions to CANCEL subscriptions via your PayPal account if you don't wish to support the forum.

~Sam

Dean

Elite Cafe Member
Sam, sometimes you can say it over and over , ( Just email me ) and people steal dont get it! Thank you again from all of us that appreciate the forum and will continue to SUPPORT it.

The knowledge, the friendships and more that is gained from it is wonderful.... Take care.........

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
I can not say it any better than Tim and Dean above. I do feel guilty of taking more from the forum than I give. I do not think I am alone in this one sided equation. Sam I am truly sorry for these troubles you are experiencing. Many many thanks to you and all the others who have and do contribute to these pages.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Nobody's stupid. I'm just saying that if there's a problem email me and I'll get it sorted out. Filing a PayPal complaint is not necessary.

Dean

Elite Cafe Member
Sam responds to your emails... example I mistakenly got billed twice for my renewal,, I emailed Sam, told him what happend, BAM.....it was corrected. No sleep was lost , No stress occurred...and the sun shined again..

Latest posts

Sponsors