Announcement: GRS special offers

RobertD

Thanks for the announcement. I did have a practical question though that I don't see in the common answers on the GRS site and since you are very familiar with their products I wondered if you could tell me what the practical difference between that Encore QC and the QCX was. To me it just looked like the X has a bit if a lower presentation of the ring clamp unit that has a certain ring adjusting to it. Something which I am not sure I see a lot of value in and wondered if as an engraver what your thought was on that sort of setup?

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Thanks for the announcement. I did have a practical question though that I don't see in the common answers on the GRS site and since you are very familiar with their products I wondered if you could tell me what the practical difference between that Encore QC and the QCX was. To me it just looked like the X has a bit if a lower presentation of the ring clamp unit that has a certain ring adjusting to it. Something which I am not sure I see a lot of value in and wondered if as an engraver what your thought was on that sort of setup?

They’re not something I use so I’m not very familiar with them.

Latest posts

Sponsors