Happy Birthday Cafe!

Abigail

Administrator
It's hard to believe we've been online for one year already! The response to the cafe has been overwhelming! We are so happy that this has turned out even better than we dreamed. We've made many new friends and have become better aquainted with old friends.

Thank you cafe members for your participation and for your help in maintaining the infomative and friendly atmosphere. Thank you Andrew and Tira for all you do, too. We are very appreciative that you stay so involved. You both add such a delightful flavor to the coffee!

I especially take note when a new member introduces themselves and fellow cafe members jump right in and welcome them. I love that!

Sam and I really do feel like you are all in our living room. You have all been respectful, friendly, charming and downright funny at times.

Thank You Again! Happy Birthday!
Abigail and Sam

vanknife

Elite Cafe Member
Happy Birthday to the forum and its originators and thanks for making it possible to share and see what others are doing

I believe this will last for years to come.

Thanks SAM / Abigail and all involve

Cheers

"VAN"

sdcoxx

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you, one and all, the Engraver's Cafe has become a regular daily stop for me.
It is the BEST source of engraving inspiration, information & support online.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!Thanks again,
Stephen

Steve223

Elite Cafe Member
This place and the people here have helped me me more than i would have ever imagined in the last few months. Thank you Sam,Abigal,Tira,Andrew,and all the other people that make this a fun and infomative place to hang out and learn!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hard to believe a year has passed already...yet it seems as though the Engravers Cafe has been around for a long time.

My thanks to Sam/Abigail and everyone that contributes to such a GREAT forum.

Peter

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
It's sorta like an ongoing convention. Where you can pickup good ideas. The thing is, you don't miss
anything because you don't belong to right group. There is something for everyone, from a grand master
to a beginner and everyone in the middle. There seems to be something new every day.
Engravers come to talk and share their ideas and show what they've engraved. Happy Birthday to the forum.
I look forward to next year.
Jim

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Thank you to all the FINE folks (and even Andrew, Ha ha ) who make this love-in possible.
What a remarkable asset you have created for the engraving and related art world.

Thank you a million times, long may it live.

John B.

Raul Hinz

It is addicting
thanks to all the folks that contributes to the forum.
it's like having privet tottering at a click of a PC
thank you Same
Haaaaappppppyyy B day:D :D :D :D

vilts

Elite Cafe Member
Happy birthday to You!
Happy birthday to You!
Happy birthday dear Cafeeeeeeeeee!
Happy birthday to You!

Woohooo!

It's such an awesome place with brilliant and talented people. Keep up the good work for the coming years!

(After the next year we won't have to change the diapers, right?)

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That year went by mighty quick! Now would be a good time to reflect on all that we have learned and applied to our work. How much did we individually get done this year in the way of engraving? How much have we each applied the lessons and wonderful tutorials given here?

This is a wonderful place and I am honored to be a participant. We are all richer for the experience of logging in every day and reading what others have to say and pass on for the perpetuation of this art form. If I am ever able to make a living by doing this I will be living my childhood dream. Ya gotta start somewhere. I can't wait to put my wrenches away and forget about aerodynamics and thrust for a change.

Thanks Sam and Ms Abby for puttin' on the dog.

WDA

Thanks Sam and Abigail,
Happy birthday wishes............I hope this continues to grow and thrive. Abigail, better look for another
new place , I think we are outgrowing your living room!

Best wishes, Bill A.

Andrew Biggs

Sam, Abigail and Tira..............you guys are amazing. What you've created is truly wonderful.

So Happy birthday everyone...............it's a real pleasure knowing you all!!!

Cheers
Andrew

gail.m

Elite Cafe Member
Happy,happy birthday! My, how you have grown!
This is a loverly oasis to come visit and get refreshed. I try to come here every day.
Thanks to all for the hard work, the time, and the friendly atmosphere.
gailm

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
happy birthday

nay, dear lady ! it is we that owe thanks to you , sam, tira, and all others who started this and who have allowed it to blossom into the gem it has become! this forum, at least for me, has become a most valuable resource of ideas and i've come to know a lot of people thru this place. without this, i may never have thought to have tried using a scope to engrave with, or use a 120 degree graver, or do a truckload of other "tricks" different people have shared since i first logged on. thanks toy you great people again !:) :D ;)

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Sam and Abigail for letting me be a part of this forum. Thank you Andrew for your help as well - you will definitely help the Cafe grow at an even faster pace. It has been an extrordinary year for exchanging engraving information, but more importantly, for making new friends. :) Thanks for all who participate and make this place what it has become.