Happy Birthday Cafe!

dclevinger

Elite Cafe Member
I can't believe it's been a year. Wow, it sure goes by fast. Thanks to Sam, Abigail, Tira and Andrew for the work they put in to keep this place running so smoothly. Just as many thanks to all of the contribitors for sharing your work, tips, and inspiration.

David

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Happy Birthday,
I have learned so much from everyone in such a short period of time that would have taken years before the forum...
Thank you Sam and Abigail for all the work ya'll and everyone has put forth...
Look foward to seeing everyone again...
Love Ya'll
Jerry

autumnwinds44

Thank you, Sam, Abigail, Tira and Andrew, this forum is an online textbook for those of us at ESU, we can not put a price on what you do, and thank you seems very inadequate, but it is heart felt.

pol

The content on this site from 12 months' worth of submissions is worth how many years of experience? And it's priceless to boot!
Many many thanks to those who made the effort to establish this forum and to all those who participate and contribute.

quickcut07

Elite Cafe Member
Congrats and thanks. It's absolutly amazing how fast your new child has grown. As they say they grow so fast. I personally have learned more in the last few months than in the past many years of practice.
It is not just the engaving but the overall wealth of knowledge that has been offered up so freely by all those that have wished to contribute.:)
The warm and friendly atmosphere is not only welcoming, but extremly contagious. I wish I had a livingroom as large as yours to fit all these people in. Thankyou for the invite into your home and world and the introduction to so many talented and resourceful individuals.
Eric & Terry:D

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to a Successful, Educational, & Friendly Place. Keep up the good work.

Yours truly,
JJ Roberts
School of Artisitic Engraving
Manassas, VA