i am new here and i lose sight of...

Mario Sarto

Elite Cafe Member
introduce me - sorry. Just two weeks ago i get my new gravermach. Up to now i set stones without airsystems (see picture below). In Germany the micro-setting is comming up more and more. So that is why i need good tools.

On my journey of searching the web for more information about it, i touched down on Sam Alfanos site - and then here :) Until this moment i did not have the time taste the new tool. The only thing i know, it is (even very) different to "normal" setting and graving. So i have to learn a lot i believe.
My aspiration to get help here was by now fulfilled only reading a lot of posts here - thank you!

So when i launch work with it, i`ll be back - i guess.

Mario

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
quite beautiful work. this is the place for people like you. vist and post often.we all enjoy seeing such work as you do. thanks for sending this to us.

KSnyder

Elite Cafe Member
Mario, looks to me like you're doing excellent without power tools:) , they may speed up the process though.
stay in touch ,
Kent

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
If you have an hour or two every day. Playing with the new system,you will get you comfortable in a short while.
What you will find most likely, is that you don't have to make multiple passes to get a bright cut.

Since you know how to sharpen your tools well already, this will cut down the time to learn how they can
help.

Welcome to the Café,
Jim

Last edited:

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Welcome to the Cafe! :)

From what I've seen adding power won't make an experienced person like you better, but it will make you faster because you'll be doing what you do now easier. You may also find that some things you didn't do much (or at all) are now easy enough you start doing them again.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of your work!

Mario Sarto

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you very much for the friendly welcome!
After four days of busy working on our croft (we got 23 metr. tonns of straw in) i was anxious to see what is new in the forum.

I hope, i can show an engraved work in a few weeks too :)

It is nice to be here and i am glad, i found you.
Mario

Latest posts

Sponsors