• mirna 2.jpg
    mirna 2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 70
  • mirna 3.jpg
    mirna 3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 94

Andy

Elite Cafe Member
That looks great George. I'm sure your wife was thrilled. By the way, what is the base metal?

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
George: You're lettering work is very, very nice. Abigail got a box of chocolate for Valentine's...you're making me look bad ;)

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Very nice George. I'm sure your wife loves it.
I got my wife a steak salad she was absolutely speachless:D Jewelry just doesn’t work so well for me anymore unless it's a Tuesday gift.
Abigail: Chocolate is good for engravers! it helps them develop large powerful muscles that enable them to sit for long periods of time.
Mike

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
A Tuesday gift is a gift just for the heck of it and not for any occasion.
You mark my works if Sam keeps eating that chocolate you will notice a big improvement in his ability to sit:)
Mike

Jim-Iowa

Elite Cafe Member
Very Cool George!!
All Jo got was a Card and I got the same?
The one she got me was pretty cute 1 st line " Q:Who wrote the book of love, A: Someone with a sense of humor".
We don't make a big thing of Valentines day at our house. My theory is if you only treat her well 1 day a year. Your already in Deep Trouble.
She still likes me after 36 yrs, so Im either doing something right or not doing too much wrong?

Sam

Staff member
I'd like to clear up some misconceptions here. I did NOT eat Abigail's valentine's chocolate. I TESTED it to be sure it was ok and safe for her to eat. There's a difference between eating and testing. Once I determined it was safe, she could then eat the other half of the box. / ~Sam

Steve Adams

Elite Cafe Member
I'm going to pipe in now, as I can't pass this up. Valentine's Day consisted of some jewelry, flowers and a candle lit dinner. My only question is this, why is it that Valentine's Day seems to be geared more for women? I should probably not complain considering all the spoiling and stuff I get the during rest of the year. Our better halves are usually just that; Better, and therefore deserving. Treat your Valentine well.

Sam

Staff member
Abigail gave me a beautiful little glass elephant and a really nice valentine's day card. We're going to Thailand soon, and riding an elephant is one of the things we have planned, so it has special significance. I agree that valentine's is geared more toward the ladies, but I really don't mind testing thier chocolate. / ~Sam

GeorgeKhayata

Hi guys,
Thanks to all.
The base metal is 14k rose gold.
Sam, please don't feel bad there is nothing wrong with a half chocolate box;)
I feel like I should have posted a chocolate box picture:cool:

Abigail

Administrator
Ohhh I loved my chocolate! And the card he gave me was perfect, too. I'm with Mike as well. I love those gifts that are totally unexpected...."Tuesday gifts". I like when he comes back from the grocery store and he has Fruit Loops or Captain Crunch cuz he knows how much I love that stuff, but I refuse to buy it for myself. LOL

glendikes

Abi,
Your half-eaten choc. wasn't from the bottom half of each piece was it???? I heard about a guy like that once. He carefully cut out the bottom of each one and left little more than the outer shell. I seem to remember he will continue to pay for that one until the last kid graduates from college...

Naw...Sam wouldn't do that to such a great lady!

GD

webad2006

My wife gave me the best Valentine's present I ever recieved, a new baby girl. Born 2/14/07 @ 12:24pm. Audrey Annette was 7Lbs8oz. 20.25" long. Both Mother/Baby are home now, and doing well.

I guess I'd better start looking for a silver baby rattle, ring, or bracelet to engrave for her, any ideas where to get one that's not already decorated/engraved?

Latest posts

Sponsors