In El Paso

tldcowboygear

Howdy Folks,

I want to thank the fellers that recommended this forum to me. I have some of Sam's DVDs about sharpening gravers etc. I have been scratching around on metal for a few years but not really seriously until the last year or so. I have made some improvement but it has been slow. I am posting a buckle that I just completed. I posted on another forum and got some great constructive feedback. Let me know what you folks think.

Now, to the real reason I posted to this forum. I had to take an out of town consultant job in El Paso TX to support my growing spur, buckle making and engraving habit. I am going to be in El Paso for about 5 weeks and was wondering if there are any silversmiths, engravers, bit and spur makers in this area that would allow a feller who was suffering from withdrawls to come by and visit, swap lies, learn or just plain hang out occasionally. If there are such folks on this forum, please give me a shout.

D.C.

Attachments

• Cross Belt Buckle 001 Engravers Cafe.jpg
    Cross Belt Buckle 001 Engravers Cafe.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 184

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
D.C., Love the Buckle, You'd be more than welcome to drop by here, but it's a pretty good jog from West Texas to West Texas :D It's about 317 mls from where I live to El Paso. Don't know anyone in the El Paso area :confused: Hope you find someone to hang out with. Keep hanging around & keep posting! Good to have you here, Dwayne

Latest posts

Sponsors