Intro - What can I do with the Gravermax

Yooperwoody

Hi,
Robert (Yooperwoody) here. Jeweler (mostly stone setter and repair) for quite a few years and always wanted to use the Gravermax. Finally had some cash to burn. I bought one and a block and the normal basic selection of stuff needed. Honestly, I know nothing, so hit me with the suggestions and directions. Lead me to greatness with this dream tool.

Thanks in advance.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
welcome. put the machine away for 2 or 3 weeks, and begin reading and looking at videos. there's a tip section, as well as a spot on the forum top for beginners to read. good luck in yer pursuit

Sinterklaas

Elite Cafe Member
For jewelry work. You can hammer bezels when stonesetting. You can use the gravermax instead of handpushing your gravers. So much easier and better for your body. You can use it for stonesetting by brightcutting, cutting pave and even putting a beading tool in the grs collet.

You need to get a feel for the machine. Regardless if your using a pedal or the airtact tingy.

gcleaker

Elite Cafe Member
The sky is the limit, what ever you can dream and draw you can cut and shape. I started with ytube how to engrave when I became serious, read everything I could. I really have enjoyed ray clovers basic scroll manual. He touches on a great many learning points with a simple and effective approach. Good luck from one stone cutter to another, contact all of use any time you want,