Introduction

Rob Blanton

Hello, my name is Rob Blanton. I discovered the Engravers Cafe a few weeks ago while doing some research for an upcoming project. I have been collecting engraved firearms and knives for a little over 15 years. My love of fine engraving lead to the start of Elite Custom Knives, a web based business specializing in high end embellished knives in 1999. Over the last nine years I have commissioned projects with several members of the forum and hope to work with more of you.
I would like to thank Sam for providing everyone with this this incredible venue for sharing thoughts and ideas pertaining to the fine art of engraving.

Best regards,
Rob

michaelp

Elite Cafe Member
Rob , glad to have you around. if your looking for ideas or talent you came to the right place. we all owe Sam for giving us this place to come hang out.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Welcome to the forum Rob. Anything you might need to know about the trials and tribulations of the engraver is available on this forum. I think you will enjoy the banter and we will appreciate your input from the viewpoint of the collectors. You are what gives us life. Thanks on behalf of the other engravers for your interest and patronage. We wouldn't be here, and engraving would have died without you guys. Your love for beauty and grace is comperable to the passion of the engraver. We are kindred spirits, so thanks............Ron S

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hiya Rob, and welcome aboard the Cafe! We're happy to have you join us, and let us know if we can ever help you. Cheers / ~Sam

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Rob, Good to have you here at the Cafe, I've enjoyed your website for several years, enjoy! Dwayne

Rob Blanton

Just wanted to thank everyone for the warn welcome. I have had the opportunity to do quite a bit of reading on the forum the last couple of days, and have enjoyed ever bit of it. There is an incredible amount of participation at the Engravers Cafe with plenty of great information.

Thanks again!

Rob

Latest posts

Sponsors