Jeff Flannery Introduction

Hello. My name is Jeff Flannery. I live in Union, Ky and have been a full time engraver for 30 years. Mike Dubber engraved my first pistol way back in 1971. After graduation from Ohio University, I was transferred to Mike Dubber's hometown of Evansville, In, where I stayed for 3 years. We have remained friends for all these years. I do mostly production/factory style engraving in the American and English scroll. I also have done a lot of gold wire inlay. At present, I have inlaid over 2 1/2 miles of gold wire, and have engraved over 1,200 handguns. After transferring to Cincinnati, I met Roger and Carl Bleile at Louis Arms Manufacturing in Cincinnati, Ohio. This was a meeting place for many gun enthusiasts at that time. Roger and Carl Bleile and I have remained friends for the past 35 years.

My website is www.flannerygunengraving.com

God Bless America, No matter who is in charge.
Jeff

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hi, Jeff! Haven't seen you in a hundred years. Glad to have you on board with us!
~Sam

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey, Jeff! Welcome!
Missed you a few weeks ago at Ohio Gun Collectors.
I was hanging around with Ray Phillips, Roger Bleile and Joe Rundell.
I really regret I just couldn't get Scott's Engrave-In worked into my schedule.
We need to get down there and do that.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Welcome to the Engravers Cafe' forum Jeff.:tiphat: This forum is like a community of people who share a common interest. :beerchug:

Jeff is a very interesting guy with many skills and is one of the most profific occupational engravers in the USA. As Jeff said, we go waaay back.

Roger

leroytwohawks

Elite Cafe Member
Jeff, it's great to see someone new on here with such a long and very prolific background as yours. It's always nice to get as much good advice as we can.

BTW I like your web page and was looking forward to seeing your Cowboy Shooters but could not get past that first picture,:shock: I'll just assume they look as good as the rest of your work.:big grin:

Kevin

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Welcome Jeff. I was first introduced to your work in very early eights through Rogers Book. You have been a busy fellow over the years. I admire your work and web site. Lots of fun to look through. Again welcome and look forward to your input on issues as they arise-Fred

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
welcome, jeff. so nice to have a newcomer with such an impressive track record. thanks for joining with us.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Jeff,

Long time no see, hope things are going well for you, and it sounds like they are. Welcome to the forum.

Ron S

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
As someone who has only engraved 20-30 guns and inlaid a few yards of gold wire, I feel like an underachiever!

Thanks for all the kind words. Engravers are a very unique group of people. I'm proud to be a member of such a helpful forum.

Take care, Jeff Flannery

Latest posts

Sponsors