Latest Hobo Nickel- now in PG13

JamesO

First Post for me. And I take it January is post your New Hobos Month, so I will join in!
I call it GOLD MEMBER. Taken from the drawing of Leonardo Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man : The Symmetry of Man, I just thought I would add some humor to it. Trust me there is a detailed 24kt gold inlay, very very small but it's there!
Just a little background of myself- James Olivencia from Lorain, Ohio. 35 yrs young. I started in gun and knife engraving in 2001, and coin carving in 2005. I believe I have only carved 38 coins so far. But I feel the NEED and DESIRE to learn from and interact with the wonderful people and engravers on this forum- and quit being just a Lurker!
Thanks for looking and if I get the OK I'll post the unedited picture>
Jim

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 169

Dulltool

Elite Cafe Member
Gee Whizz Jim... I think by covering up the man parts with black marker makes it look even more PG-13. I think we can all handle seeing the "gold member".... I for one promise not to giggle. :)

Dennis

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
It's a nice quality carving, that's for sure.

Please do me a favor folks...keep the discussion G-rated, ok? Don't make any comments you wouldn't want your mother or your kids to read. The focus should be on the quality of the engraving.

~Sam

coincutter

Elite Cafe Member
real good
i r impressed
lets see another

you should show some of your past works and let folks know how good you really are at this
especially some of those high dollar ones from last year

take care

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
great coin ! thanks for adding the g-string, or i would have to be the censor here. i nearly had to censor ole santa on a chimney top !!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Sponsors