Announcement: Mario Terzi Book avaliable now !

Christian DeCamillis

Elite Cafe Member
I have recieved the Mario Terzi book another in the series by Stephen Lamboy & Dr. Elena Michelli-Lamboy. Edited by .P. Fjestad.

All I can tell you is that this book is just Fantastic!! in every way. It contains some of the most creative engravings today. It includes many great photos of his colored enamel engravings. Terzi is the creator of this new technique being used in todays engravings.

It also shows his creative genius for design. This is a must have book. I am fortunate to be able to offer it at a special price through my site.

If you are interested in having one please click here

Thanks, Chris

Mike Fennell

Elite Cafe Member
That is a great price, Christian. Judging from the credit card bill, I gather that Kathy already bought the book for me for my birthday next month. She did not know you would have it on your website, so she paid too much elsewhere.

I have yet to discover where she hid the book. Patience is a virtue that escapes me where my engraving books are concerned. I am losing sleep while I consider all the likely hiding places.

Last edited:

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The book is in my hands this Christmas weekend, a welcomed gift from my wife (I confess I had given her some suggestions for stocking-stuffers!).

Echoing all that Chris wrote, it is a completely must have volume for your reference library. Terzi is a trained master of what we might think of as the Italian tradition styles, who has carved out new areas of the 'human self' to explore. It takes your breath away to thumb through the pages. The female form is on every second page in all forms from demure Greco Roman classic to provocative in your face sensuality. Few warm-blooded art-loving males would complain about that. I do not see weapon engraving on my list of to do's, yet for the small canvases I work with on my flutes, Terzi's book is stuffed full of stunning gold arabesque ornamentation that will keep me fascinated in the months ahead, and I would imagine any jeweler too.

A big thank you to Mario Terzi and his associates, an equally big thank you to all who worked to set the wonderful layout of the book as a whole, and for those who get it into our hands.

P S: I also got a copy of Sam A's Vector Monograms in my stocking, so my cup runneth over!

Seasons Greetings to all!

Rod

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors