Marius Mellebye - EngraverHand Designs and Artwork

EngraverHand

Elite Cafe Member
You sure fancied that up a bit. Can not wait to see the engraving I'll wager is coming.

Someone was asking about drawing programs... I'm using concepts on my phone and finding it decent. Your artworks are incredible, at first I hadn't realized they were not actual engraved pieces.
Thanks all! :) @Dani Girl Thank you very much! Some are actual engravings and some not.. I prefer Procreate and the Affinity Suite on iPad.. I have not tried concepts, but whatever work, works :)

EngraverHand

Elite Cafe Member
Would you recommend Affinity Suite? I have Procreate but find the limitations on symmetry divisions and text layout really frustrating sometimes.
I can highly recommend the Affinity Suite.. but I do love Procreate too. But the last months I have been drawing more and more in Affinity Photo.. which is the same in a way. It´s pixel/raster based but has a little vector functions if needed. The few times I need Vector I use Affinity Designer.. which also has a decent pixel/raster section for drawing.. so yes, for drawing designs, adding and editing text, editing photos, even better RAW photos if you can.. the apps are really good inho. I also use them on my Mac´s but they are also for Windows if that´s your preference :)

Latest posts

Sponsors