Microscope Zeiss 508

Lukas

Greetings,

looking for an opinion about Zeiss Stemi 508 microscope. Is anyone using it?
Many thanks

Attachments

• 446068B8-49C9-4525-84AB-5122FE4D268B.jpeg
    446068B8-49C9-4525-84AB-5122FE4D268B.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
never used the model. the name , zeiss, has been held in hi regard for a verylong time. jmho

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I think that replaced the Stemi 2000 series. If so, of course it will be excellent. You might reach out to Alexendre School in Belgium and ask what model Alexendre is using. I'm thinking this is the one.

Lukas

Thank you for your comments.
If you compare it to Leica A60 (which I have btw and love it) which would you prefer and why? Trying to make a wise choice of purchase.
Thanks

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Thank you for your comments.
If you compare it to Leica A60 (which I have btw and love it) which would you prefer and why? Trying to make a wise choice of purchase.
Thanks
I can't compare because I don't have the Zeiss 508. But the Leica has "fusion optics" which greatly increase depth of field. This is a huge plus that I don't think the Z508 has. Zeiss and Leica are the top optics companies in the world, so rest assured you won't make a mistake by buying either one.

If you haven't already, lookup my Leica A60 review on Youtube.

edgrabow15

Elite Cafe Member
Greetings,

looking for an opinion about Zeiss Stemi 508 microscope. Is anyone using it?
Many thanks
I use a Zeiss but its a ZEISS OPMI1 ,a Surgical microscope ,It unbelievable but Im sure there are a lot of differences in the two. I had the Leica which I sold to get this Zeiss and that was a fantastic scope especially with the Camera included in it, Great for making videos

Latest posts

Sponsors