More scroll study

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
i like this one because it could actually be engraved on most of the articles we work on. your bigger compositions are fun to look at, and undoubtedly fun to draw, but whaddaya gonna do with 'em? who commissions a big silver platter with ten square inches of scroll in the middle anymore?

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
i like this one because it could actually be engraved on most of the articles we work on. your bigger compositions are fun to look at, and undoubtedly fun to draw, but whaddaya gonna do with 'em? who commissions a big silver platter with ten square inches of scroll in the middle anymore?

Thanks Mitch. I'll eventually compile them into a book or something. I do them just for the enjoyment of drawing them. I have no intention of engraving them although most would engrave reasonably well.

JMiller

Elite Cafe Member
Really nice Sam, I like the folds on two top leaves of the main scroll... especially like the way you finished the scroll heads on the small top & bottom inside scroll.

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam I’m with you as most of the Procreate scroll drawings are just fun or practice. Once drawn there is no need for me to also cut it.

Latest posts

Sponsors