my mistake

gcleaker

Elite Cafe Member
Greetings to all:
As it turns out I am a member of the FEGA and down loaded the wrong banner. I am not a master engraver! I do not want anyone to think that I am trying to pull a fast one.
So how do I remove the master banner? Help!
Skill comes from diligence.

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
gcleaker,
Just enter in your profile (the little thumbnail at the left of the envelope icon up and right of this page). Once open, click on "signature". There you can delete the wrong one and upload the other. Also, you can left there your sign "Skill comes from diligence", so you will show it with every of your posts.
Have a nice weekend!

gcleaker

Elite Cafe Member
gcleaker,
Just enter in your profile (the little thumbnail at the left of the envelope icon up and right of this page). Once open, click on "signature". There you can delete the wrong one and upload the other. Also, you can left there your sign "Skill comes from diligence", so you will show it with every of your posts.
Have a nice weekend!
thank you very much

gcleaker

Elite Cafe Member
Fake it 'til you make it. I've been guilty of impersonating a master engraver for a couple decades now...
Mitch your one of a kind. I have tried the fake till you make it before and I wound up in the navy, the second time I tried I wound up a deputy, the third time I tried I wound up a correction officer. So, three strikes and I’m out. No more faking it does anyone know where I left my crayons?
Skill comes from diligence.

gcleaker

Elite Cafe Member
gcleaker,
Have a nice weekend!
Leonardo Thank you so much.
Your directions were clear concise and easy to follow.

Latest posts

Sponsors