Announcement: My new video ADVANCED SHADING Master Class

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Got it. Really excited about this one, Sam! Been watching for it since you teased it on Instagram.

For me it's a bit like Christmas on Cinco de Mayo!

Glad you like it. I’ll be interested to see your results. And thanks for your support

Matthew Evans

Elite Cafe Member
Made me laugh a little when I heard the bird in the background of the video. Thanks for doing such great work. Highly recommend the video, it took me from this unnamed.jpg to this this-year-im-thankful-for-chris-evans-and-his-knives-out-swe_gpkd.png . But in all seriousness, trying the 120 for shading too is kicking my butt, but well worth the effort with the dynamic line you can achieve.

Last edited:

Adder

Elite Cafe Member
Made me laugh a little when I heard the bird in the background of the video. Thanks for doing such great work. Highly recommend the video, it took me from this View attachment 46081 to this View attachment 46082 . But in all seriousness, trying the 120 for shading too is kicking my butt, but well worth the effort with the dynamic line you can achieve.
Remeber hearing that bird in the background before in other videos....

Reactions: Sam

James

Just started studying video, man it is good! I am not a tech intuitive type, am I missing the practice plate download somehow? i have win10 desktop and and android smartphone

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Just started studying video, man it is good! I am not a tech intuitive type, am I missing the practice plate download somehow? i have win10 desktop and and android smartphone

The URL is printed on the disc label.

Sponsors