My sex-change operation

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
How's that for click bait?!

This is my first, and maybe last, hobo nickel. I've been dinking around with this for months, whenever I have a spare, bored, moment. I just don't seem to have an artistic affinity for this medium- could be that the human figure is not exactly in my usual repertoire. She turned out pretty well, I'm happy with her (and this isn't even a particularly good photo), but was never all that jazzed about doing it- just something to be piddled with when there was nothing else more pressing.

I will say that a LOT goes into morphing a crusty, craggy-faced brave into a lovely Indian maiden. Especially the extra effort at making her not just identifiably female, but genuinely beautiful. There's literally not a square millimeter of unretouched surface on her face & neck.

Comments? Critiques? Advice on selling her?

(and a special thanks to Dave London!)

IndianPrincess.jpeg

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
You smoothed her out pretty nice Mitch delicate and girly girl. thanks for sharing.

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'm thinking I might just give this to my god-daughter. Can anybody recommend a good quality coin pendant? Probably sterling, but I might spring for 14k if it's not too $$$.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
girls usually like light stuff. why not go with anodized titanium ? that would look nice. you'd likely have to make it yerself.