New Book by Ron Smith

Andrew Biggs

Christiaan

Elite Cafe Member
My OH My, we are going to have some good laughs once the friends on the other side of the big pond wake up and give their reaction and orders. This is piddling funny.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
" Without getting arrested"?......................No you can't Rex......You don't piddle in public..........

Think GRS would be interested in starting the "Grand Piddlemeister's Program"?

Andrew, that is excellent, and now I don't even have to design the cover. Your design says it all. And look at all of the celebrities that are right on the cover.............It couldn't fail!

How much do I owe you?????

Hey, seriously, I'm thinking about writing this book. Can't you just see it on the news stand? I guarentee you that it would attract attention. Who wouldn't pick it up just out of curiosity?............and knowledge about engraving would spread all over the world.............Ya ha ha.

Christopher Malouf

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
5mi from the nearest Dunkin Donuts in Tennessee
Chapter 1: Resolving Incontinence in Scroll Structure
Chapter 2: Fine Line Shading With Flomax
Chapter 3: The Avodart Method of Stippling
Chapter 4: Nocturial Excavation: Background Removal After Dark
Chapter 5: Equipment Troubleshooting: Why Does It Hurt When I Piddle?

Last edited:

keykeeper

Hah, I love this stuff. And I'm not an engraver, just a fan of engraving. Gotta go, (well, not literally) I'm just laughing too hard to type!!

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Let me get this straight ......................We are going to aspire to be "Piddlers" with all the klnowledge we can aquire from Rons book. Does that make us "Puddlers" now? Or do we have to aspire to be a "Puddler" first?

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Heh, Carl B,

My snow writing is done in shorthand !!!
(Another bad pun)
Silly time, I think we may get sent to Coventry.
Anyway, not much snow in S.Cal.

Best, John B.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Andrew do you do stand up down under also? Good one. John I can remember when I was younger, those cold snowy winter nights in PA after indulging in a few beers. You just had to try and get all three initials out of it.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Have you guys noticed that this wonderfully insightful, brilliant, teaching episode is deteriorating very rapidly?..........Ha Ha

Okay now, who is going to teach the snow writing class?..........I vote for Mike! I can only get two initials in..........................er.....uh.........It is Andrew fault!!!.....It is Andrews fault!

Is the next poll going to be how many initials can you get out of a can of beer?.......Yeeeeaaaooouuwww!

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ron I hate to say it but I have done monograms and quite artistically before. It did take a lot of beers though. I'd be glad to do a demo, but it will have to wait for the winter months. Come to think of it Andrew could put one together now:D
Ron all kidding aside your transition cutting is fabulous.

Latest posts

Sponsors