New FEGA Castings

Andrew Biggs

FEGA has just put up three more castings on its web site. They are from FEGA and forum member .......................and engraver extraordinaire Martin Strolz from Austria.

You can get them from here http://www.fega.com/prodserv/castsSC.asp?categoryparam=cast

So if you want to get some first class engraving to study then I would highly recommend these castings.

Cheers
Andrew

Attachments

• 60-Martin-Strolz-web-1.jpg
    60-Martin-Strolz-web-1.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 216
  • 61-Martin-Strolz-web-1.jpg
    61-Martin-Strolz-web-1.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 169
  • 62-Martin-Strolz-web-1.jpg
    62-Martin-Strolz-web-1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 143

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
You are really on top of things Andrew!! I just uploaded the pictures a little bit ago.
They are VERY nice castings and thanks again to Martin and all the others that have donated some great works!
Rex

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I thought there were supposed to be some from Mike Dubber there at the show last year but they were not cast yet. Did they ever get done and are they available? I think it was lettering and border ideas he has on several brass plates in the store that the counter people show to customers.

I'd like to see those for sale.

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Mike Bissel also produced some castings from some plates I had by George Sherwood.
If memory serves these had some bright cut into steel and some American and English scroll.
George cut them for me to show engravers starting in class so they are aimed in that direction.
Thank you Sue and Mike, Sue Sherwood gave permission for FEGA to produce them.

John B.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Tim,
We were really undecided on whether to sell them or not as the mass of the casting and problems making them made it expensive because it was a 5 sided casting.
Anyhow, we put it up and it is now available.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Martin,

I am a big fan of your work and that floor plate is a good example.You are truely one of the world's great engraving artists. After reviewing the CD of your work, I was highly impressed by the versatility of your designs and flawless execution. I wonder if your students at the Styer school realize how fortunate they are to be instructed by a master of such great talent.

Regards,
Roger

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
The rich quality of your work is awesome, Martin.
What great study material the castings are.
Thank you for sharing your art with us.

Best, John B.

Latest posts

Sponsors