New guy introduction

mtgraver

Elite Cafe Member
I'm Mark Thomas, my interests revolve around 18th/19th century decorative arts. I've been full time hammer/chisel style engraver for 14 years, started around '82. My business is making flintlock guns and accouterments, which branched into siversmith items and chip carving in an 18th century manner. If ya'll would like to view some my work go to www.mthomas13.photosite.com I'm not a pro at photography by any stretch. All the work is mine from the ground up and self taught. No need to bore ya'll with a lot of stuff, but I would like to take a moment to thank J.J.Roberts for inviting me to check out the forum. I'm sure I'll enjoy the future of the forum as well as the info I've already seen........thanks Sam for keeping the engraving community together in the 21st century.

santos

Elite Cafe Member
Welcome to this forum

Hi Mark,

I check your website, and I really love your work. :)
Thank you for showing us your beautiful art

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Mark..I am glad you joined Sam's wonderful forum. There are many talented folks here sharing and exchanging their ideas and talents. Hope to see you at Dickson's in July..one of the best Muzzel loader's get-to-gethers on the east coast. Keep up the good work.

Yours truly,
JJ Roberts
School of Artistic Engraving
Manassas, VA
www.angelfire.com/va2/engraver

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hello Mark, and welcome aboard. We're glad to have you, and thanks to JJ for inviting you. Lots of really nice folks here, Mark. I think you'll enjoy the fellowship. If there's anything you need just let us know.
Cheers / ~Sam

Latest posts

Sponsors