New Research

Abigail

Administrator
According to a recently published report issued by the National Academic Society For Incomplete Research (NASFIR), every year more than 2,500 Americans

Abigail

Administrator
Mike,
I'm afraid I was nuts even before I met Sam...but yes, I think it is getting worse!:p

Glenn,
That just makes my day! Thank you!:)

Abigail

Robert Morales

Elite Cafe Member
That's the same thing I read in the Journal of Irreproduceable Results once, then they came out and said 1750, then 3332..... They're the ones that publish the studies on what's bad for you to eat! Bad today, Good tomorrow.

partners, couples, wives-husbands and mates.

We went to high school together, I fell in love with her when she was 17 I was 19 and home on leave, I told
Dad that I wanted to marry her, he said "Jackie she is to young, go back to Fort Jackson and finish your training. Pamela went on to marry a guy that we both went to school with, he and his brother went on to be a famous country duo, their fame sort of run over wives and steady girl friends. I married, she divorced and some years later remarried, 38 yrs later we ran into each other at a class reunion, it took a year of old fashioned courting, first I had to convince her mother who was hard to convince that I was not the same wild young river rat that she knew all those years ago. I had to convince them both that I had always loved Pam, we have been a couple now for four years, she is the reason that I have been so successful in my endeavors for the last couple of years. I now know what the word She means, She is everthing.
I am also a very lucky man. Thanks for your confessions Sam and Abigail.

Latest posts

Sponsors