One home built Walker Prop

Goosebuster

This is a non functioning Movie Prop gun that was built by a friend and myself. I engraved this
gun for show and tell. My photos are not the greatest but any remarks as to the engaving
would be great.

Attachments

• Walker.jpg
    Walker.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 123

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Thanks for trying, but if the photo actually showed the engraving you would probably get some feedback and comments. Kind of hard to see the detail.

Goosebuster

I'm Learning, slowly to use this site. and with my new camera hope to be able to get some better pictures in future.

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Little better photo, thank you.
From what I can see it looks well done and very appropriate for this old style revolver.
Best of luck with your new camera and let's see more pictures.

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
When you say you "built" this gun, was it from a kit or machined from raw materials?

Goosebuster

The majority of this piece was built by a friend, from scratch many years ago. He had left it in a bucket in the basement of his shop where it rusted away for a few years as he was very ill. he was a very gifted gold smith. When he passed away his wife asked if I could dispose of them as there were several other models. This is one of two that I have, with the help of another friend completed and engraved. The fact that the material used is unknown to me caused me to make them as Non-functional props. By trade I myself am a machinist and although retired have quite an extensive home machine shop.

Latest posts

Sponsors