One more completed

mbroder

Elite Cafe Member
I just finished and photographed this before delivering it to my customer. This is a new pattern for me and it took considerably more time than many of my other efforts. I did a much deeper relief engraving than I usually do on the top side of the ring. I used the rustoleum method for contrast, but I think I'm going to invest in some black rhodium in the future as it would be more permanent on a ring that will be worn all the time.

Sam, if you want to touch them up in photoshop you are more than welcome to. I think I will have to invest some time in learning to touch up my own photos at some point:eek: .

As ususal, your comments and critiques are welcome. Thanks

Attachments

• new cam pic2 051edit.jpg
    new cam pic2 051edit.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 195
  • new cam pic2 058edit.jpg
    new cam pic2 058edit.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 120

Shanna Moran

Beautiful!

Just wonderful, Mark! This is the type of work I do, but not nearly as well as you. Also, my photographic skills are really poor - so no pics posted, Sam might disown me as his student. I recently finished a trio of platinum rings - solitaire engagement (3 mm) and two wedding rings (3 and 6 mm). Engraved the bands completely and both faces also. Satisfying work and good money due to the pt and diamond ;-0 Your website is fantastic also - keep posting - it helps so much to see jewelry of your caliber. Shanna

mbroder

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Shanna,

You should snap some photos of your work and post them anyway. People on this forum are great about giving ideas to help out in both design and execution. Even if a slighly out-of-focus photo is better than none.

Latest posts

Sponsors