Announcement: Photography of Ronnie Gaubert

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
A photographer friend of ours, Ronnie Gaubert, has been stricken with ALS (Lou Gehrig disease). I have often said that Ronnie is one of the best nature photographers Louisiana (or even the USA) has ever known, and he has been of great help and inspiration to me as well as many other photographers. The disease has advanced to the point where Ronnie can no longer pursue his photography, and he is having some large framed prints made that will be on permanent display at the MDA/ALS research center in Houston. In order to raise money to finance the printing and framing, Ronnie is offering prints of some of his finest work. All profits from this sale will go to funding the project.

You can view them here: http://www.davidchauvinphotography.com/gallery.php?gallery=gaubert

While you're there be sure to tour the rest of David Chauvin's site to see his incredible nature photography. David is a good friend and is graciously hosting Ronnie's photos for the fundraising.

As the holiday season approaches, one of Ronnie's prints could be a great Christmas gift. Please consider ordering one and helping this great cause.

~Sam

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks for posting this Sam. I just bought the biggest version of "Oak Alley" he had available to go right over my mantle. I have a tree alley fetish I think... especially when there's a pretty house at the other end. A wonderful image!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
all his work is great, but the trees get my vote. will check this site later about a possible purchase.

Latest posts

Sponsors