Help, please: Practice Template

edgrabow15

Elite Cafe Member
Sam I bought the Deep Relief S6culpting DVD. I went to the site I was directed to on the label to get the transfer template to practice along with you but when I get to the site I can't find any way to get the template. All my other purchases that I bought on direct download are there but this is just the DVD I bought this time. How do I get the template.?

T.G.III

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
What I did was this, (for the shading master class) typed in the link to the practice design in the search task bar which took me to the dvd purchase catalog page, from there I went up to the search bar and cleared the address back to the first forward slash and typed in the information provided after the forward slash on the dvd and hit enter, it took me to the download page for the practice design.

I purchased my shading dvd awhile back and just recently discovered there was a design that goes with, there was not a time limit on it.

Hope that all makes sense

edgrabow15

Elite Cafe Member
I realize that, it doesn't help you if your A Non computer type like myself though and type the URL into Google where you would expect to put it. It just brings you to the site where you buy the DVD and leaves you there with nothing else. Someone else told me that after you go to that site you need to clear the bar and retype the URL into it and that will get you the transfer. I have it now but do you understand what the origional problem was ? Not everyone is computer savy. I'm definitely not maybe a slip of paper saying to go to the site and THAN type in the URL ,or something. That's all. I love the DVD Sam ,Your Lessons are great. The support te had no idea what to do with the URL either. Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to your next DVD.

T.G.III

I'd apologize except it worked,

being a non tech savy individual I got to learn something as well.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I'm sorry you had trouble with this, but I'm not sure what the problem is. If you type the URL as printed on the DVD label it takes you directly to the page to download the practice design. I just tested it in 3 different browsers.

Have fun, and I'm happy you like the video :)

T.G.III

Your system works fine, my problem was operator error on my end, I managed a workaround and found what was needed. A little bit of searching and figured out what my error was, no worries, thank you for all you do making top quality engraving information available to us lowly peons that for one reason or another never seem to get to a class.

Cannot wait to cut the design and shade it, thanks again.

Reactions: Sam

edgrabow15

Elite Cafe Member
I'm sorry you had trouble with this, but I'm not sure what the problem is. If you type the URL as printed on the DVD label it takes you directly to the page to download the practice design. I just tested it in 3 different browsers.

Have fun, and I'm happy you like the video :)
All well Sam, Like I said I got it , Thanks,

Reactions: Sam