Help, please: Resize image

Baitfish

How do you resize your image from Procreate to the correct transfer size? Do I need an update on my Procreate?

Baitfish

I am using Procreate on an IPad Pro. It has a different screen sizes but can’t find how to change it for printing. Do I need to go to another program to resize and print?

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I use Procreate for all my designing now. Although I have Adobe Illustrator, I still use an old cheap program called Print Shop to do all my resizing. I send my Procreate designs to iCloud or my Dropbox and then open them in Print Shop. There I can set the design onto a page with millimeter "rulers" and size it to whatever I want. I then print it onto plain paper, (in reverse, of course). Then I tape a properly sized piece of transparency film over the printed design and run it through the printer again. From that point it's a simple matter of using Tom White's solution on the gun or knife and rubbing the transfer onto the metal.

Baitfish

Thank you Sam and Doc. Is the Adobe Illustrator, which could be used, the same as Adobe Illustrator Draw?
Thanks Again, Jimmy

Latest posts

Sponsors