Returning from semi-retirement

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
so you're saying rumors of your demise were at least somewhat exaggerated?

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Well, I emailed you to check on you and got no reply, and I've asked a lot of people about you and no one knew anything. I'm glad to see you haven't been abducted by aliens or something. Welcome back :)

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nice to see you back Brain, missed your input and observations. I've been away from the bench for quit a while myself. broke my neck and lower back as well as crushed my spinal cord. after a year or two of trying to stay in touch it got real depressing and Looking at my dinning room engraving and silver-work studios for ten years- the depression is getting hard to take. I try an hour or two once or twice a week but it hardly gets dusty. or clean rather. Thought I would switch to manufacturing engravebles like buckles, spurs bits and the like. Maybe try my hands at knife making. Tooled up with settlement cash TIG and MIG, TW-90 belt grinder as as well as lots of other equipment. Added another engraving station but being alone it is hard to move and build work space and damned hard to stay motivated. Glade to see your back. I just whatched your presentation at Scot's in the last week.

Best of luck and best wishes. Fred

Dave London

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Fred
I laughed my butt off after your story about the IRS at Scott’s .
Take care and keep on fighting, glad to see you back on the forum

Latest posts

Sponsors