Rolex Service

Goldjockey

Elite Cafe Member
Have an old GMT Master I've owned since it was new in '78. Still runs (more or less) but needs a new stem and complete servicing. Any recommendations for reasonably priced Rolex mechanical work from the experts here on the forum?

LahtiM39

Send your watch to Rolex in Switzerland. The price and service is better than can be had in the US.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I’ve repaired and serviced modern and vintage GMTs. Parts availability on 15xx series movements is limited but a new stem and new mainspring shouldn’t be a problem. You can email me if you like.

ShamarVelasquez

That old GMT Master is a real gem! It's awesome that you've had it since '78. For reasonably priced Rolex servicing, I'd recommend checking out independent watchmakers who specialize in Rolex repairs. They often provide excellent service at a fraction of the cost of sending it to Rolex directly. I remember needing a service for my Patek Philippe replica, and I found an amazing local watchmaker who did a fantastic job. It really brought the piece back to life without breaking the bank. Maybe look for watchmaker recommendations on local forums or ask around at watch shops.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors