Paulie

Elite Cafe Member
I didn't know our Belgian F.N. factory made firearms for the nazi's!? I must say, don't know much about the weapons industry, more about the F.N. motorcycles and other (such as Gillet) from Herstal.

santos

Elite Cafe Member
I didn't know our Belgian F.N. factory made firearms for the nazi's!? I must say, don't know much about the weapons industry, more about the F.N. motorcycles and other (such as Gillet) from Herstal.
Certainly a German Loot during WW2 : the nazi's overmarked it with their own punch

Nice job JJ. Not really easy to restore punch marks that small.
What geometry of tool are you using for this job?

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
Under german occupation and control, the FN factory kept on producing , besides extra military orders, the usual made models. They received different names (and destinations) though and an eagle stamp to top it off

Last edited:

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Frank many of these pistols came back by our GI they came back with duffel bags filled with guns, swords,knifes flags they would only give us kids arm patches. J.J.

Paulie

Elite Cafe Member
Under german occupation and control, the FN factory kept on producing , besides extra military orders, the usual made models. They received different names (and destinations) though and an eagle stamp to top it off
Thank you, Frank! ;-)

Dave Friedman

Hello JJ....
Very much appreciate your excellent results with removal of rust and corrosion....
But I find the Nazi Swastika highly objectionable.
Dave Friedman

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Dave,Take a closer look at top two picture before we started the restoration you'll see Nazi Swastika's are faded and pitted if you would like the dealer phone number I purchased the pistol from I will email it to you. J.J.

Latest posts

Sponsors