S&W Model 19

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This is a S&W model 19-2 I did late last year before things got tough. Relief engraving with American/Nimschke style scroll work with a few sculpted flourishes thrown in for some extra pizazz ( pizazz, is that a real word?). Finished in antique nickel plating. The cylinder was the hardest I have done in a long time, sure didn't enjoy that part.
Just getting back into the shop and looking forward to doing a lot of chip making.

Hope you enjoy,

Weldon

Sorry I didn't get to make Reno; hopefully next year! Sounds ( & looks) like it was great!!!

Attachments

• S&W1.jpg
    S&W1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 215
  • S&W2.jpg
    S&W2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 212
  • S&W2-2.jpg
    S&W2-2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 290

michaelp

Elite Cafe Member
Weldon, beautiful job I like the layout , nice detail on the cylinder . not alot of s&w pics posted I think they are classy when done wright {like yours}

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Weldon,

Great work as always and the design is very appropriate to the gun. Do you know how many hours you have in the entire project?

Roger

Denny

Elite Cafe Member
Weldon,

Your work is beautiful and your designs are amazing. Very few people in this world get make things of lasting value. Your work is not only treasured by this generation, but will be by generations to come. Thank you for sharing.

Dulltool

Elite Cafe Member
Weldon,
Rookie question: Has this Smith revolver been plated or has it been french greyed via acid.
My first gun as a Deputy was a stainless model 19 (m-66) it sure never looked this good...really nice.

Dennis

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
Weldon , your work is always fantastic , I enjoy looking at it . keep it coming .. thanks ron p

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Excellent as usual! Missed you at the sing-a-long at FEGA. Need someone to cover up my mistakes. My pick doesn't always want to co-operate, but it was fun.........Next Year!.......Ron S

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yves,

I do my own plating. At the moment I am not taking in outside work (too many irons in the fire so to speak). Perhaps in the future.
Thanks,

Weldon

Latest posts

Sponsors