Sam Alfano's Tips and Tricks

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~

Sam Alfano's Tips and Tricks​

I got a complaint from a forum member that he can no longer find Sam Alfano's Tips and Tricks page on the Engravers Cafe, so I am posting the excellent link Sam so generously created for the benefit of all engravers and wannabee aspiring engravers. Hopefully, this resource can be reposted in a more accessible location for everyone!

Igraver.com

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I don't understand why someone couldn't find my tips & tricks site. It's been online for over a decade and a simple google search locates it in 0.79 seconds.

Thanks for posting the link :)

AllenClapp

Elite Cafe Member
Sam, it may be because they don't remember the words to use in the search along with your name. Would it be easy to add a link at the top of the main page for this site OR in the area you use for instructions for newbies, etc.? It came up easily when searching for "Sam Alfano tips", but it did not come up for me when just entering Sam Alfano. One benefit of making the link prominent on the main page would be that folks that don't already know that the tips site exists could be prompted to go there.

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Would it be easy to add a link at the top of the main page for this site
If you are reading this page, click on "Forums" at the top, not the dropbox but all forums. That takes you to the entry page and lists all the separate sub-forums on the site.

AllenClapp

Elite Cafe Member
If you are reading this page, click on "Forums" at the top, not the dropbox but all forums. That takes you to the entry page and lists all the separate sub-forums on the site.
Yes, that gets you to tips on separate issues, but I went back there today and still did not see a link to Sam's tips and tricks page, nor did I see Sam's info on a couple of subjects that I clicked on.

Sponsors