Sam and Diane's class

JakeW

Just took this class at GRS and want to say thanks to Sam and Diane because it was a great class. I had lots of fun and learned a whole lot. Here is one of my engravings that Sam showed me how to do. I never engraved something like this so was very happy with the results. As I like to say "it actually looks like I know what I'm doing" I highly recommend the class if they offer it next year!

Attachments

• DSC09852.jpg
    DSC09852.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 212

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hi Jake. It was great having you in the class and this pendant shows how well you did :thumbsup: It was the first split class I'd ever taught and I really liked it. I'm sure Diane and I will be doing the same class again in the future. :happyvise:

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That looks really nice.

Was Lech from Canada there? He's has a fun personality!

Last edited:

KSnyder

Elite Cafe Member
A+ for sure, a really cool looking piece. Sam's & Diane's great knowledge and teaching shows through. Jake, looks like you just are in your element. keep on cutting , thanks for showing.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
It was fun. Wednesday after lunch Diane and I switched classrooms and taught each other's students. Both classes had a lively bunch of enthusiastic students. I can't want to do it again!

Latest posts

Sponsors