Help, please: Sam's boarder diagram & instruction?

Thread starter #1
As I recall, Sam posted a diagram and instructions for a layout and cutting a boarder like this one, but simpler. I know I copied a diagram like that, but I have lost it. I can't find it in my computer or on this forum. Can someone point me to it? Thanks! border-sampler-Feb-2015.jpg

Thread starter #3
Thank you! I like it, but that's not it. The one I'm missing had simple scrolls, end to end.

sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
As I recall, Sam posted a diagram and instructions for a layout and cutting a boarder like this one, but simpler. I know I copied a diagram like that, but I have lost it. I can't find it in my computer or on this forum. Can someone point me to it? Thanks! View attachment 44038

I don't recall posting a tutorial on Lumenesque scrollwork, but it's on my jewelry engraving video.

Thread starter #6
Thanks all! The techies at work replaced the power supply in my desk-top computer, and I found the file with the boarder! It's labeled," 2-3mm Repeating scroll boarder; fast cutting for production work; cut with 90, 105, 120 degree etc. copyright S. Alfano" Its execution is shown in 5 stages. I thought I got it here, but, since Sam thinks it's in his Jewelry video (which I do not own), I won't post it without his say so. I don't rightly know what Lumenesque means.

Latest posts

Sponsors